If you’d like to read some of my favorite posts from years past, use the following links to find them. (The “fiscal year” is from July to July, based on this site’s birthday, July 11.)
Your Host: jb
Writer, radio jock, beer geek, Badger fan. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Hello, You’re on the Air
- mackdaddyg on Hear What I’m Saying
- Ralph Bertolucci on The Last Word on Humble Harve
- Gary Omaha on Hear What I’m Saying
- Hear What I’m Saying | The Hits Just Keep On Comin' on 44 Years and a Million Miles
- Hear What I’m Saying | The Hits Just Keep On Comin' on Up in the Spotlight
Further Fine Print
All text copyright 2004-2019 by James A. Bartlett—not that this little notice is going to stop anybody from stealing stuff if they want to.
Opinions here are mine alone, and not those of anyone else, particularly Mid-West Family Broadcasting, my various freelance writing clients (gasbag for hire, America), my mom, or of any other entity, animal, vegetable, or mineral, either living or dead. Which is a line I stole from Larry Lujack.